jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

From Heaven


Checking my e-mail, now I realize I’m dead. Never got so many mails from friends. David tells me he would like to see me in his sister’s birthday party, Ben wants to watch a movie with me, Susan wanna tell me something she dind’t have courage to say before; my mum wonders why I kept that fucking job, I was paid so badly…And my wife, she thinks about dead and muder, she believes death penalty is not enough for them. Those terrorrists. Terrorist, what a extrange word to be pronuonced from such sweet lips.

A eternity ago, checking my mail, as usual, I should have been killed. That’s what they paid me for: the lazy tasks of deleting ads and sending randon messages to all that people I knew and I never called to. I went back to work because they tell me it was safe, and I was too lay-back to doubt, so I went in again. It was normal for me not to think what I was told, simply moving mechanically following the stream. That easy death is.

I never heard of a damned second plane, or about Al Quaeda, or about a fucking huge skyscraper with a pudding consistenciy. I only heard the explosions, and only saw the fire. The rest is the task of the world to figure out.

But here I am, or I am not, receving unlimited messages that I can answer not, and people thinking about me instead of my death. Nobody cares how I was dead, only the fact that I’m not alive. So superflous now, I think.

I wish they would write to me before, I when I still existed, though not for them.

Mª Dolores García Torres

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Superior en la fabulación, en la capacidad para explotar las potencialidades de una situación imaginada. Rcd

Anónimo dijo...

me gusta la idea de que este escrito en primera persona y que esa esté muerta, me parece original y más cercano a la tragedia ¿no?, una buena reflexión sobre la vida.

Cris

Puli dijo...

Muchas gracias!

Rukia dijo...

que ilu, lo entiendo!! xD

me gusta mucho Puli, no es nueva la idea de pensar cómo sería todo si muriésemos(como en esa escena de Amelie que me hace reir tanto), creo que es algo común en las personas pensar en ello de vez en cuando, aunque no seamos unos deprimidos, la muerte al fin y al cabo, llega para todos, es normal pensar en ella de vez en cuando.

tus escritos se están convirtiendo en adicción, tengo que andarme con ojo!

genial, como siempre ;)